1) You possibly can submit one single image per week solely.
2) To submit your image for the weekly readers roundup put up you may select one of many following three choices:
– Instagram: Comply with @sonyalphagallery and tag us in your image to present us the permission to repost your picture on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we’ll credit score you)
– Fb: Submit your image on our group: fb.com/teams/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. With out the hashtag we won’t add your image!
– Discussion board: Submit your image on the SonyAlphaForum picture part and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and remark the images from different readers right here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, fb.com/teams/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A choice of most preferred footage by the group and by me SAR admin will likely be posted weekly on SAR.
Notice: When sending a pic be at liberty to additionally add a hyperlink to your website to advertise your self! And please do share one single image per week solely. Don’t spam 🙂
Sony A7 Mark 1 + Sony 35/1.8 – 3x vertikální panorama
Sonyalpha 7M3 + SEL1224G
Sigma: 135mm DG 1.8ART
She walked proper in to the body. Most likely she was curious in regards to the unusual trying devise (digital camera & lens) in my hand 🤣
Sony A1 and Sony FE 200-600mm lens!
Sony Alpha 1
Samyang 14mm F2.8
The show of red-vented bulbul
Sony Alpha A9 and 200-600G OSS
Пясъчните пирами край Рожен.
Rojen, sand pyramids, Melnik, Bulgaria. Incredible
Tamron 17-28 mm F2.8
BEAUTIFUL SCHLESWIG HOLSTEIN
Sony SLT 99V Tamron 15-30 f2.8
Metropolis lights in Songdo illuminating the fog from beneath
FE 50mm F1.2 GM