Within the case of Xiaomi Mi 11 Extremely, the corporate severely invested in its creation, betting on a further display and a principal digital camera, which obtained three new technology Quad Bayer sensors directly. The brand new smartphone runs the newest Qualcomm flagship processor Snapdragon 888. Its selection was apparent, however the firm didn’t handle to beat the overheating issues. And this, along with the excessive price ticket of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Extremely, considerably crippled the blissful impression of the flagship.
However MIUI builders have discovered a strategy to cool the new mood of the chip. They did this on the software program stage by releasing the MIUI 18.104.22.168 replace. The primary to obtain it have been the homeowners of the Chinese language model of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Extremely. Those that managed to put in the replace observe that with intensive use of the flagship, it was attainable to really feel a lower in heating by 5 ° C in comparison with the temperature that was recorded earlier than the replace was put in. How this impact was achieved isn’t reported.
Recall that Xiaomi Mi 11 Extremely has a principal 6.81-inch display with a decision of 3200×1440 pixels and a further show with a diagonal of 1.1 inches, 8/12 GB of RAM and 256/512 GB of storage, a 20-megapixel entrance digital camera and a triple rear digital camera 50 MP (f / 2.0) + 48 MP (f / 4.1) + 48 MP (f / 2.2).
Here’s a reminder of the total specs of the flagship smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Extremely specs
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + show with 120Hz refresh fee, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) distinction ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Extensive Colour Gamut, Dolby Imaginative and prescient, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus safety
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear contact always-on show with 450 nits (peak) brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Cell Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 primarily based on Android 11
- 50MP rear digital camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel dimension, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto digital camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, as much as 120x zoom, dToF, flicker sensor, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, as much as 1920fps gradual movement
- 20MP front-facing digital camera with 0.8μm pixel dimension, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Kind-C audio, Hello-Res audio, Twin audio system, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Waterproof (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Kind-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimal) battery with 67W wired; QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wi-fi quick charging, 10w wi-fi reverse charging