The listings, which on the time of writing are nonetheless dwell on the LambdaTek web site, are a distinctly blended bag, but it surely’s price noting that they might effectively not be correct. They may very well be old-fashioned, hypothesis or placeholders – albeit oddly particular figures for the latter.
With that caveat out of the best way, these are the listed (VAT-free) costs on the time of writing:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (256GB) – €1673.21 (~$1970/£1439)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (512GB) – €1777.47 (~$2095/£1529)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 (128GB) – €975.04 (~$1150/£839)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 (256GB) – €1025.95 (~$1210/£880)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 40mm – €256.46 (~$300/£220)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 40mm (4G) – €298.17 (~$350/£255)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 44mm – €277.97 (~$327/£239)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 44mm (4G) – €318.38 (~$375/£275)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Basic 42mm – €256.46 (~$425/£309)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Basic 42mm (4G) – €298.17 (~$470/£344)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Basic 46mm – €379.02 (~$447/£326)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Basic 46mm (4G) – €419.46 (~$495/£360)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 – €149.64 (~$176/£129)
We’ve listed the VAT-free costs as a result of it makes it simpler to check to the American RRP of the last-generation fashions and, if correct, they recommend that there’s some reality within the 20% value discount hearsay on the foldables entrance – however just for the Galaxy Z Flip 3.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3’s value of $1970 is barely distinguishable from the $1999 that the Galaxy Z Fold 2 launched at, however a $1150 Galaxy Z Flip 3 could be a giant low cost on the Z Flip 5G’s $1449 introductory value. Virtually precisely 20%, the truth is.
The Galaxy Watch 4 Basic, in the meantime, is barely pricier than its predecessor general. The Galaxy Watch 3 arrived at $399 for the 41mm mannequin with out 4G and $449 with. The bigger 45mm mannequin offered for $429 or $479 for 4G connectivity.
The non-Basic mannequin will, as we perceive it, be nearer to the Galaxy Watch Energetic 2, which launched at $280 for the 40mm mannequin and $299 for the 44mm model.
The Galaxy Buds 2’s $176 price ticket would put them a way between the Galaxy Buds Plus ($150) and Galaxy Buds Professional ($199) which feels believable, if somewhat costly for a product that reportedly doesn’t embrace lively noise cancellation (ANC).
Whether or not these costs are correct or not, the truth that the listings have appeared in any respect provides credence to their upcoming look at Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked occasion on August 11. All shall be revealed in three weeks’ time.