In the event you like Magic Cookie Bars, you’ll love this wealthy peanutty model!
A peanut butter cookie base is topped with chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips and naturally sweetened condensed milk. It’s all baked up into the right decadent deal with.
What are Magic Bars?
Magic bar recipes are any mixture of a base like a cookie dough or a graham crust, then a mix of toppings and sweetened condensed milk, after which baked to gooey perfection! They’re mix-and-match magic! This model is the right mixture of peanut butter cookies and chocolate.
- It is a fast and simple cookie bar recipe that comes collectively shortly.
- No mixing up components, merely layer and bake.
- Combine up the variations for a brand new dessert each time.
Elements and Variations
BASE: Peanut butter cookie dough is the right base for these magic cookie bars, however any pre-made cookie dough will work. Sugar cookie, chocolate chip, even an oatmeal cookie dough base sounds delish!
TOPPINGS: Oreos, chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, and toffee bits are our toppings of alternative! Nuts and/or coconut can change some or the entire Reese’s Items.
The way to Make Peanut Butter Magic Bars
- Press peanut butter cookie dough within the backside of a ready baking dish & bake.
- Sprinkle half the crushed cookie items, chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, & toffee bits over the cookie layer.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk excessive of the magic bars. High with remaining crushed Oreo cookies & sprinkle on Reese’s items.
- Bake per recipe beneath till the sweetened condensed milk turns a caramel brown coloration.
Take away magic bars & allow them to cool for two hours earlier than slicing. These bars are wealthy so we like to chop them into small items.
PRO TIP: It’s simpler to chop these into bars by lifting your entire sheet out on a big slicing board. Then merely use a pointy knife to create evenly sized bars.
The way to Retailer
- Preserve peanut butter magic bars in an hermetic container for as much as 4 days.
- Freeze cooled and reduce bars in zippered baggage to come out every time a snack assault hits, they thaw in only a few minutes if reduce individually.
Extra Peanut Butter Favorites
Did you make these Peanut Butter Cookie Magic Bars? Depart us a score and a remark beneath!
Peanut Butter Cookie Magic Bars
These decadent magic bars are straightforward to make and loaded with wealthy peanut butter taste.
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
Press the peanut butter cookie dough evenly into the underside of the pan and bake for quarter-hour.
After baking, sprinkle half of the Oreos, the entire chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, and toffee bits excessive of the cookie layer.
Pour the sweetened condensed milk excessive and canopy as evenly as attainable, however it does not want to completely cowl.
Layer with the remaining Oreos and Reese’s items.
Bake for a further 25 to half-hour. The condensed milk will start to have a caramel coloration when it is accomplished.
Take away from the oven enable the bars to chill within the pan for a minimum of 2 hours earlier than eradicating and slicing.
The peanut butter cookie base will be swapped for a graham cookie crust or Nutter Butter crust. Mix 1 1/2 cups finely crushed cookie crumbs with 1/2 cup butter and press into the ready pan. No pre-baking required.
Nuts and/or coconut can change some or the entire Reese’s Items.
These bars will be stored at room temperature for as much as 4 days.
To Freeze: Retailer in an hermetic container or freezer bag, they need to maintain within the freezer for about 3 months.
Energy: 398, Carbohydrates: 55g, Protein: 7g, Fats: 18g, Saturated Fats: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g, Monounsaturated Fats: 4g, Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 324mg, Potassium: 199mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 41g, Vitamin A: 140IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 80mg, Iron: 2mg
(Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.)
Key phrase magic bars, peanut butter bars
Course Sweet, Cookies, Dessert