Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a scrumptious aspect dish or perhaps a nice appetizer!
Reduce the sprouts in half, coat them in freshly shredded parmesan, and roast till golden. Easy perfection!
A Favourite Brussels Recipe
- We love Brussels sprouts and naturally, parmesan is a favourite pairing.
- That is a type of recipes that proves easy is typically greatest.
- This recipe might be ready as much as 48 hours upfront and roasted simply earlier than serving.
- Low carb and keto, Brussel sprouts can be found 12 months spherical at nearly any grocery retailer.
Elements and Variations
BRUSSELS SPROUTS: Search for tightly wrapped, heavy brussels sprouts and take away any torn or brown leaves. Since these sprouts are reduce in half (to offer a flat floor for the cheese), go for bigger sprouts if yow will discover them.
SEASONINGS: Slightly little bit of butter and garlic add taste, assist with browning and most significantly assist the cheese to stay. Swap up the seasonings with some Greek seasoning or lemon pepper and even Italian seasoning.
We do love brussels sprouts roasted with balsamic, it might be nice drizzled over these after cooking.
Tips on how to Make Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Trim brussels sprouts and reduce in half lengthwise.
- Toss the sprouts with butter, garlic, and seasonings.
- Press every half into grated parmesan cheese and roast till tender and golden, as per recipe beneath.
Suggestions for Roasting Brussels Sprouts
- For even cooking, reduce brussels sprouts into halves.
- Rinse the sprouts and guarantee they’re dry earlier than tossing with the butter.
- Shred the parmesan on the best aspect of a field grater.
- Lining the pan with parchment ensures the cheese sticks to the Brussels as a substitute of the pan.
- After roasting, drizzle them with balsamic vinegar if desired.
Make the oven do double responsibility and bake parmesan brussels sprouts with Parmesan Roasted Candy Potatoes or perhaps a fancy entree like this Mushroom Bacon Stuffed Pork Tenderloin. Roasted sprouts additionally style nice subsequent to a Balsamic Marinated Flank Steak.
Tips on how to Retailer Leftovers
Hold leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Reheat within the oven and even an air fryer, with a bit of additional cheese. Function a aspect, an appetizer with some Spicy Dill Dip, or cube up and add to a stir fry, an Omelette, or a Creamy Potato Bacon Soup!
Extra Brussels Sprouts Recipes
Did your loved ones love these Brussels sprouts? Depart a ranking and a remark beneath!
Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Tacky, crispy parmesan brussels sprouts are a delish appetizer or aspect dish that places the flavour into wholesome greens.
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a big baking sheet with parchment paper.
To arrange sprouts, wash totally, trim the stem finish, and reduce every in half from prime to stem.
Place the ready Brussels sprouts* in a big bowl and toss with butter, garlic, and seasonings.
Dip the flat aspect of every brussels sprout into the parmesan cheese and gently press so the cheese adheres.
Place on the ready pan, and bake 25-Half-hour or till tender and golden. Broil 1-2 minutes if desired.
For even cooking, reduce brussels sprouts into halves. Guarantee sprouts are dry earlier than tossing with the butter.
For greatest outcomes, shred your individual parmesan on the best aspect of a field grater.
Lining the pan with parchment ensures the cheese sticks to the Brussels as a substitute of the pan.
After roasting, drizzle them with balsamic vinegar if desired.
Energy: 150, Carbohydrates: 11g, Protein: 8g, Fats: 9g, Saturated Fats: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g, Monounsaturated Fats: 2g, Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 24mg, Sodium: 570mg, Potassium: 464mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 1129IU, Vitamin C: 97mg, Calcium: 203mg, Iron: 2mg
(Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.)
Key phrase Baked Brussels Sprouts recipe, Simple parmesan brussel sprouts, Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
Course Appetizer, Aspect Dish, Snack