Vitality Balls are a flexible snack with so many prospects and better of all, no baking required!
These will quell that mid-afternoon monster craving and they’re candy, scrumptious, and loaded with vitamins — but style like a deal with!
- Vitality balls are so fast and straightforward to make.
- No baking required.
- The peanut butter on this recipe is wealthy in protein and the oats are a wholesome addition. M&Ms and chocolate chips add slightly decadence.
- These are perfect for a fast afternoon decide me up, simply tuck one right into a lunchbox or briefcase!
- These could be made forward and hold nicely within the fridge or freezer.
Substances & Variations
PEANUT BUTTER I exploit common (not all-natural) peanut butter however different kinds of nut or seed butter could be swapped for peanut butter.
THE SWEETENER This recipe requires agave which is low on the glycemic index however honey or pure maple syrup (not pancake syrup) can be utilized in place.
OATS Oats are excessive in fiber and are an awesome antioxidant. They supply an awesome base on this recipe and plenty of texture.
THE ADD-INS Vitality balls are nice for mixing and matching further elements for a variety of tastes and flavors. For added vitamin, the balls could be rolled in unsweetened coconut, hemp seeds, and even damaged items of cashew.
A scoop of collagen is without doubt one of the add-ins recommended for this recipe, however vanilla protein powder would additionally style nice.
Methods to Make Vitality Balls
- In a mixing bowl mix all elements & combine per recipe under.
- Utilizing a medium cookie scoop, place balls of dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for no less than 2 hours.
- These will hold within the fridge for 1 week, and they’re going to freeze for as much as 4 months.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment by attempting completely different add-ins and variations.
Did your loved ones love these Monster Cookie Vitality Balls? Make sure to go away a score and a remark under!
Monster Vitality Balls
Made with oats, peanut butter, agave, mini chocolate chips and m&m’s these no-bake power balls further scrumptious and straightforward to make!
Place all elements in a mixing bowl and stir till mixed.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop balls onto a parchment lined pan.
Refrigerate no less than 2 hours. As soon as chilled roll every scoop right into a ball.
Retailer in a sealed container within the fridge.
Any nuts, dried fruits or seeds could be substituted for the chocolate chips and M&Ms.
Energy: 143, Carbohydrates: 16g, Protein: 4g, Fats: 8g, Saturated Fats: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g, Monounsaturated Fats: 3g, Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 55mg, Potassium: 100mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 8g, Vitamin A: 15IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 17mg, Iron: 1mg
(Diet info offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.)
Key phrase Vitality Balls, Vitality Balls recipe, how one can make Vitality Balls, Monster Cookie Vitality Balls
Course Breakfast, Snack