Grilled Zucchini is the right summer time facet dish for almost any meal!
Zucchini slices tossed in a easy combination of oil, contemporary lemon juice, and seasonings. This recipe is prepared in simply minutes for a fast and simple facet.
How To Grill Zucchini
I really like making baked zucchini, however in the summertime months, the grill is my good friend since no oven is required!
- Preheat grill to medium excessive warmth.
- Reduce zucchini into ¾”-1″ items (or into longer strips for those who’d want).
- Toss with olive oil, seasonings, and a squeeze of lemon. Thread onto skewers if utilizing.
- Grill for about 2-3 minutes per facet or till tender crisp.
How Lengthy To Grill Zucchini
Grilled zucchini cooks quick, so it’s good to be sure you are watching it when you cooked. Nobody likes mushy meals!
Your grill needs to be preheated to medium excessive earlier than you begin cooking them. Place your grilled zucchini on the grill and cook dinner it for about 3-5 minutes on all sides. As soon as it’s cooked on each side and tender but nonetheless crisp (it ought to maintain its form properly), take them off the grill and revel in them straight away!
- We like to chop the zucchini into rounds and thread onto skewers. You can even minimize it into strips and skip the skewers.
- Zucchini cooks rapidly, for those who’ve grilled meat the zucchini could be cooked whereas the meat rests.
- When you’ve got contemporary herbs, they’re greatest sprinkled on the zucchini after cooking. This provides a contemporary taste (dill and basil are favorites).
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of contemporary lemon or balsamic vinegar, or perhaps a little bit of parmesan or feta earlier than serving.
Did you like this zucchini recipe? Depart a score and remark under, we’d love to listen to your favourite seasoning and serving concepts!
Tender zucchini slices, frivolously seasoned and grilled, make the right summer time facet dish.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Slice zucchini about ¾” thick and place in a bowl.
Add olive oil, garlic, basil, salt & pepper. Squeeze half of the lemon over the zucchini and toss to mix.
Thread zucchini onto skewers and grill 3-5 minutes on all sides or till tender crisp. Take away from grill and squeeze remaining lemon overtop if desired.
Zucchini could be sliced into strips as an alternative of rounds and won’t require skewers. If utilizing child zucchini, they are often halved lengthwise and tossed with seasonings.
Garlic powder can be utilized instead of contemporary garlic.
When you’ve got contemporary herbs, they’re greatest sprinkled on the zucchini after cooking. This provides a contemporary taste (dill and basil are favorites).
Add a drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of contemporary lemon or balsamic vinegar, or perhaps a little bit of parmesan or feta earlier than serving to alter it up.
Energy: 87, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 1g, Fats: 7g, Saturated Fats: 1g, Sodium: 8mg, Potassium: 293mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 195IU, Vitamin C: 31.8mg, Calcium: 23mg, Iron: 0.5mg
(Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.)
Key phrase grilled zucchini
Course Facet Dish
Extra Zucchini Recipes You’ll Love