Air Fryer French Toast sticks are simple sufficient for a weekday breakfast and comfortable sufficient for a weekend!
Crisp on the skin and fluffy on the within, these hand-held bites are a favourite twist on a standard French toast recipe.
An Air Fryer Breakfast
- Air Fryer French Toast is a enjoyable recipe to make with the children.
- It solely takes just a few elements and some steps to make these!
- Leftover or barely stale bread is ideal for this recipe.
- These sticks might be reheated and are nice for little fingers to carry.
Components and Variations
BATTER The breadsticks are dipped right into a sweetened batter with cinnamon and vanilla, then baked within the air fryer to crispy perfection. It’s that easy!
- Add some maple syrup to the batter or swap out milk for juice.
- Or make baked French toast sticks with raisin bread or banana bread. So long as the sticks are thick sufficient to absorb the batter, something goes!
How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks
Simple French Toast Sticks are really easy to make, only a few simple steps, and breakfast is served!
- Whisk batter elements collectively.
- Reduce bread into sticks (per recipe beneath) & coat every persist with batter.
- Place sticks in two rows & cook dinner, flipping as soon as.
Air Fryer Recipe Suggestions
- In case you’re able to make do-it-yourself French toast sticks however your bread is simply too smooth, it’s simple to dry it out! Set slices out in a single day on a baking sheet, or bake them in a gradual oven at 200°F for about 10 minutes. Let the bread cool earlier than chopping into sticks.
- Preheating the air fryer is vital as a result of as quickly as the new air hits the meals, it begins to crisp up on the skin which makes the inside of the meals tender.
- To maintain Air Fryer French Toast from sticking, make sure you spray the basket with cooking spray earlier than frying.
Extra French Toast Favorites
Did your loved ones love these Air Fryer French Toast Sticks? Remember to go away a score and a remark beneath!
Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
Air Fryer French Toast Sticks are crispy & flavorful, with a touch of cinnamon & vanilla!
Preheat air fryer to 350°F. Spray basket with pan launch.
Whisk eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or dish.
Reduce bread into 1″ sticks – roughly 4 sticks per slice of bread.
Dip sticks into the egg combination permitting just a few seconds for the egg to soak into the bread.
Place the sticks in two rows within the air fryer basket and cook dinner for 4 minutes.
After 4 minutes, flip the sticks over and cook dinner for an extra 4 or till they’re golden in shade.
Energy: 309, Carbohydrates: 27g, Protein: 9g, Fats: 18g, Saturated Fats: 9g, Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 126mg, Sodium: 221mg, Potassium: 223mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 19g, Vitamin A: 295IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 95mg, Iron: 1mg
(Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.)
Key phrase Air Fryer French Toast, air fryer french toast sticks, Air Fryer French Toast Sticks recipe, baked french toast sticks
Course Air Fryer, Breakfast
Delicacies American, French